Let me tell you about the objectives of the training and what it is that we’re going to be covering.
Learn more from the full courseUser Experience (UX): The Ultimate Guide to Usability and UX
Get a job in UX and build your user research and UX design skills with this hands-on user experience training course.
10:19:58 of on-demand video • Updated April 2020
- Bake UX into your workflow by following a proven, user centred design framework.
- Plan field visits and user interviews to uncover user needs.
- Moderate a usability test and prioritise the observations.
- Create personas, user stories, red routes and user journey maps.
- Uncover and describe users’ mental models.
- Choose appropriate schemes for classifying and organising information.
- Design and conduct online and offline card sorting sessions.
- Select appropriate user interface design patterns.
- Develop cheap, throwaway prototypes to get quick and frequent feedback from your users.
- Create user interface designs that exploit universal principles of visual design.
- Design usability tests to measure time on task, success rate and user satisfaction.
- Evaluate the usability of systems by applying usability heuristics.
- Prepare for the BCS Foundation Certificate in User Experience.