This Building a Website with Wordpress course is for those who want to build their own website/blog (or build websites for others) quickly, efficiently, and with the most cutting-edge, modern designs. This Wordpress course is for those with no knowledge of anything as well as those who are proficient in HTML and Photoshop but want to learn the quickest and easiest way to build industry-leading websites.
In less than 4 hours, I will personally walk you through the ENTIRE process from start to finish to teach you the skills you need to be able to create Wordpress websites or blogs for yourself, or for profit by providing it as a service to others.
In this remarkable Wordpress course, we will cover the following:
1) How to buy a domain (www.) and the best (and cheapest) place to buy hosting.
2) How to use the cPanel interface that is needed to create subdomains, email accounts and many more important elements of your site.
3) How to install Wordpress in less than 2 minutes.
4) The VERY best, yet undiscovered resource for industry-leading Wordpress templates for blogs and for professional websites which will literally save you hundreds of hours and thousands of dollars.
5) How to install premium Wordpress themes and customize them with YOUR branding and content.
6) HTML 101: A crash-course HTML lecture, giving you the essentials you need to customize your site EXACTLY the way you want it, but leaving out all the complicated stuff you don't need.
7) My 17 top favorite plugins and how these will save you hours of time and integrate everything from Facebook and Twitter, to contact forms and tools to make your site load 33% quicker.
8) How to collect payment on your website with order forms using paypal and other merchant accounts (which take about 2 minutes to set up)
9) How to set up an email list database and auto responder sequence
10) How to collect leads and build your email list database by integrating opt-in forms on your website (and also linking paypal to it!)
Take this ultimate Wordpress Course: course right now and learn every step for building a website with Wordpress.</p>
This quiz will test your knowledge of Section 1 and make sure you're ready for Section 2.
*NOTE: I have included two member file downloads... one is a folder of the plugins mentioned in this video, the other is a folder with instructional tutorials on how to install some of the tricky (but insanely useful) ones.
I appreciate you learning from me and if you enjoyed this course, I've got plenty more where that came from. I'll list my other courses here once I finish them but just know that if you enter the coupon code: ROCK4U99 you will instantly get 25% off. My version of a loyalty program. Talk soon! -Levi
Levi Sanford is widely regarded as a global leader in direct response advertising, lead generation, online conversion strategy, and has developed a keen skill for selling high amounts of ticket sales for live events exclusively through online advertising platforms. Levi transforms online advertising campaigns for the world’s most influential entrepreneurs and brands in over 47 industries across 5 continents, spending north of $27.2 million and receiving over 53 billion ad impressions since 2011 in online advertising for his clients. Some of his past clients and campaigns include: Intuit, Yellow Pages, Inc Magazine, Tony Robbins, Brendon Burchard, Robert Kiyosaki, Jordan Belfort, David Icke, The Rolling Stones, Rod Stewart, Eagles, and various Australian speakers, entrepreneurs, and local businesses.
Today, Levi is Director of Brand & Digital at Australian live entertainment company, Phoenix Entertainment Live and Managing Partner of US-based digital ad agency, Sanford & Smith. Previously, Levi has owned and operated several successful companies in the event promotion, software, web services, and consultancy industries. Levi enjoys using his passion for creativity in everything he does and loves spending time with his wife Emily and their beautiful pet capybara!