Introduction to Lashes is a dynamic and simple to follow crash course in lash application technique. the focus of this course is on Stripe Lashes.
Danessa Myricks walks you through step-by-step how to;
Select your lash type, choose the right adhesive, apply lash pieces , strip lashes, corner lashes and bottom lashes.
You will also learn how to build and layer lashes for a quick day to night or on-set transition.
There are six unique video demonstrations in this course and tons of incredible lash tips.
1. Can you name at least three types of lashes?
2. What type of lash would you use if you wanted to create a "cat-like" or winged effect on the eye?
3. If you want a natural looking and comfortable lash, what should you look for when making your selection?
4. If you have small eyes, which of the following should you do; (hint there is more than one right answer)
a.) Cut the lash band to fit the length of your eye?
b.) Not where lashes?
c.) Choose a lash with a smaller band?
5. If you want to make the eye appear more round, where would you place the lashes?
After years of experience working as a corporate executive in education, marketing, and publishing, Danessa Myricks decided to express her creative side.
Forced to start a new career due to corporate downsizing she decided to take her hobby of experimenting with makeup and turn it into a career. Now, whether it’s for a celebrity photo shoot, a magazine spread or a wedding, she transforms women from simple to sensational.
Danessa Myricks has developed a robust educational arsenal to help others learn how to successfully start a career in makeup artistry. She has authored books and created DVDs, distributing thousands of copies worldwide. Now Danessa brings her hands-on training to the online community through Udemy.
Danessa has a passion for making people beautiful, and an extraordinary love and talent for teaching others to do the same.