How to make 20 games without coding and earn passive income.
course's star rating by considering a number of different factors
such as the number of ratings, the age of ratings, and the
likelihood of fraudulent ratings.
Find online courses made by experts from around the world.
Take your courses with you and learn anywhere, anytime.
Learn and practice real-world skills and achieve your goals.
This course was funded through a massively successful KickStarter campaign.
Do you want to be an app store millionaire? Do you want to learn how to make the ultimate passive income. This course will show you how to make 20 addictive games that you can upload to the App Store, Google Play and many more locations!
One of the best features is that you can watch the courses at any speed you want. This means you can speed up the or slow down the video if you want to.
This course is project based so you will not be learning a bunch of useless coding practices. At the end of this course you will have real world apps to use in your portfolio. We feel that project based training content is the best way to get from A to B. Taking this course means that you learn practical, employable skills immediately.
Learning how to code is a great way to jump in a new career or enhance your current career. Coding is the new math and learning how to code will propel you forward for any situation. Learn it today and get a head start for tomorrow. People who can master technology will rule the future.
You will get full lifetime access to this course for a single one off fee. John Bura has created many games, apps and training courses so he is extremely qualified to teach you how to master technology. This is an instructor that does not only teach, he produces apps. This means you get the most relevant information on how to code. Most courses do not show you practical skills and real world examples.
** Please note that this course does not use the Construct 2 shaders**
What makes you a good teacher?
Who is this class for?
How you will make money by learning new skills
This course will give you real world examples to apply your learning
Why should you learn online?
There is an online education revolution taking place. You may have heard about it in the news or heard it from a friend. Either-way, education is going to be changed forever. In this short course I talk about how Online Education has
Helped my career
Helped me as a teacher
Impacted several lives around the planet
I promise that this course will be better and more effective than reading books. I show how to master technology through the use of video. This course will give you everything you need to thrive in our technological society.
Not for you? No problem.
30 day money back guarantee.
Learn on the go.
Desktop, iOS and Android.
Certificate of completion.
|Section 1: Introduction to the course|
Introduction to the coursePreview
How to use this coursePreview
|Section 2: 01. Make a drag and drop game|
01. Introduction to the drag and drop gamePreview
02. Adding in a background and talking about colors
03. Adding in game Sprites
04. Adding in the blocks
05. Adding in the drag blocks
06. Adding in the drag and drop
07. Testing the game
08. Adding in the drop logic
09. Making the drag go to the correct box
10. Adding in the contiuation mechanic
11. Adding in a order mechanic
12. Adding a randomize feature
13. Adding in the timer GUI part 1
13a. Adding in the timer GUI part 2
14. Rotating the Squares
15. Adding in a HUD
16. Adding in the cycles logic
17. Adding player incentives
18. Adding in the bonus text
19. Changing the Squares to circles
20. Adding in rounded borders
21. Adding in some helpful hints
22. Adding animation to the dots
23. Adding the animations to the other bubles
24. Adding the animation to another part of the game
25. One final animation detail
26. Adding in a game Over Screen
27. Adding in game over logic and buttons
28. Setting up the play again button and best score logic
29. Adding browser feature
30. Adding in twitter
31. Adding in the buttons to the menu screen
32. Adding a tutorial to the main screen
33. Finishing the tutorial
|Section 3: Avoiding game|
01. Introduction to the avoiding game
02. Setting up the player
03. Adding in the avoid logic
04. Setting up the player death and wait times
05. Adding the score
06. Setting a difficulty
07. Adding in sin waves for dificulty
08. Adding rotation to the objects
09. Tidying up the project
10. Conclusion and challenge
|Section 4: Lane Avoid Game|
01. Introduction to the game
02. Setting up the touch and lane change
03. Setting up the touch
04. Adding in the drag feature
05. Adding in the enemy with colors and animation
06. Optimizing the enemy object
07. Setting up the lane logic for the enemy
08. Setting up the death logic
09. Setting up the game's reset logic
10. Adding in the score
11. Testing values
12. Changing the animation game state
13. Challenge - Make the game left handed accessable
|Section 5: Color Changing game|
01. Introduction to the color changing game
02. Setting up the colors in the game object
03. Changing the color of the bar
04. Optimizing the color array
05. Adding in the block color
06. Setting the block in motion
07. Adding in the block logic
08. Adding the block spawn location
09. Adding in score
10. Fixing the two block problem
11. Adding in the reset logic
12. Setting up a wait and a reset
13. Adding in a difficulty setting
14. Adding in one more feature
15. Challenge - Move the color up or down
|Section 6: Reaction game|
01. Introduction to the reaction game
02. Setting up the block
03. Setting up the block logic
04. Adding in the block variable
05. Adding in the correct logic to the game
06. Selecting the wrong box
07. Resetting the app
08. Setting up a progress bar
09. Adding more logic to the progress bar
10. Challenge - Add a menu screen and sharing screen
|Section 7: Color avoid|
01. Color avoid Introduction
02. Adding in the mouse commands
03. Adding in the mobile controls
04. Changing the background color
05. Setting up the color for the block fall
06. Adding bullet and sin waves to the block
07. Setting the block color to the screen color
08. Adding in the score text and color
09. Setting up the scoring logic
John Bura is has been a successful Udemy instructor since 2011. John Bura has been programming games since 1997 and teaching since 2002. John is the owner of the game development studio Mammoth Interactive. This company produces XBOX 360, iPhone, iPad, android, HTML 5, ad-games and more. Mammoth Interactive recently sold a game to Nickelodeon! John has been contracted by many different companies to provide game design, audio, programming, level design and project management. To this day John has 40 commercial games that he has contributed to. Several of the games he has produced have risen to the top 10 in the Apple's app store. In his spare time John likes to play ultimate Frisbee, cycle and work out.