HadoopExam training always focused on in depth learning as well as more focus on HnadsOn sessions. This Hadoop Admin Training is completely focus on Cloudera Platform most of the HandsOn session, with step by step guide. In this training , you will learn basics of hadoop to configure multi node cluster as well, same approach you will be following in production environment. We will cover basic services required to create CDH cluster as well as various concepts. Hence, once you complete this training, you will be good on Hadoop Admin activity, you will be creating entire cluster by the end of this training with Hands on experience. This training will also help you to prepare for
1. Disable SELinux
2. Disable Firewalls
1. Create Apache Web Server Instance.
2. Create repo web directory on given node
3. Download Cloudera Manager-5 software
4. Setting up the .repo file
1. Download Latest Cloudera Manager installer
2. Install Cloudera Manager-5 from local repository
3. Verify the installation of CM-5 and provide web UI URL
1. Setup Parcels for CDH5 in local repository
2. Setup Impala Parcels in local repository
3. Setup Solr Search Parcels in local repository
4. Similarly setup kuddu, Accumulo and Kafka parcels
1. Install Java/JDK on each node
2. Install Cloudera Agent on each node.
HadoopExam Learning Resources is a Hadoop Learning Resource Provider since 2011, and we have provided training to more than 10000 learners in offline as well as classroom.
Our trainer has 12 years of IT experience and 4 years of Hadoop BigData including Cassandra and HBase.
Our trainer also has real-time experience as he is working professional in a Finance Industry as a Solution Architect and he always teach using Pen and Paper based technique and avoid plain presentation or PPTs which make feel better to all the learners and they can grasp it quickly. Trainer has worked on following technologies since last 12 years.
Java, J2EE, WebService, Oracle Database, Grid Computing, Hadoop, HBase, Cassandra. And he trained the learners from various organization e.g. TCS, IBM, INFOSYS, ACCENTURE, APPLE, HEWITT, Oracle , NetApp , Capgemini