Completed Study Sessions 13, 14, 15 and 16, but looking for more question practice?
Fitch Learning's Workshops are short sessions designed to cover the trickiest topics. In these recordings, our expert tutors will walk you through a selection of exam-standard questions.
- Workshop 1: Ethics and Quantitative Methods (Study Sessions 1 & 2)
- Workshop 2: Financial Reporting and Analysis I (Study Sessions 7 & 8)
- Workshop 3: Financial Reporting and Analysis II (Study Sessions 8, 9 & 10)
- Workshop 4: Fixed Income and Equity (Study Sessions 13, 14, 15 and 16)
- Workshop 5: Corporate Finance, Quantitative Methods II, and Derivatives (Study Sessions 3, 11 & 17)
- Workshop 6: Alternative Investments, Portfolio Management, and Economics (Study Sessions 18, 12, 4, 5 and 6)
This course relates to the 2016 Level I curriculum.
Don't forget to download the accompanying PDF so that you can work through the questions along with the lecture! There is one file for both videos in this workshop.
Tutor: Tom Gordon, CFA, Fitch Learning
Working with nine of the top ten investment banks and nine of the top ten fund managers (ranked by assets under management), Fitch Learning is a global financial services training company with training centres in London, Singapore, New York and Dubai.
With the largest, full-time faculty of CFA charterholders in the business, we bring years of experience to our training programmes. Their ability to explain complex topics will be instrumental in preparing you for your exams. We pride ourselves on our innovation, our enthusiasm for teaching and our commitment to our candidates. See what out candidates say here .
Having operated for 12 years as 7city Learning, in early 2013 the company became part of the Fitch Group, merging with their existing education division, Fitch Training. Now sitting alongside Fitch Ratings and Solutions, Fitch Learning is better resourced than ever to support CFA and Claritas candidates worldwide. Fitch Learning is a CFA Institute approved prep provider.