Are you looking to quickly learn advanced techniques in Microsoft Word 2010? We have the Microsoft Word training course for you. Designed by Webucator, a global training partner, this course covers all of the best activities to get you started. And it's packed with readings, trainer presentations, and exercises!
In this Microsoft Word 2010 tutorial, students learn advanced techniques, such as working with tables of contents, footnotes, and endnotes, adding comments, tracking changes, comparing and combining documents, creating envelopes and labels, using Mail Merge, and protecting documents. This Microsoft Word training is for Word 2010 on Windows.
● Learn to work with tables of contents.
● Learn to work with footnotes and endnotes.
● Learn to insert bibliographies and indexes.
● Learn to use comments.
● Learn to use track changes including accepting and rejecting changes.
● Learn to compare and combine documents.
● Learn to use Mail Merge and create envelopes and labels.
● Learn to protect documents.
● Learn to use bookmarks, add watermarks, and customize the Ribbon.