Computer scientist specialized in spreadsheet technologies
I'm a research engineer at Inria (French Institute for Research in Computer Science and Automation). My interests range from spreadsheet risks, language, programming and technologies. Prior to that,
- Pursued my PhD entitled "static analysis of spreadsheet applications" in Inria & École Polytechnique & ENS Paris, France; obtained Master's degree in theoretical computer science from École Polytechnique, France.
- Worked in UBS Investment Bank (London) as a Quant Developer, which involved lots of programming in Excel and VBA.
- Worked in Total (Belgium).
- Completed Master's degree in management of information systems from Mines ParisTech, France.
- Enrolled to special class in Informatics of Northeast Yucai School (China), and began learning programming from 11 years old.