*You may like some special offers I have on my website!
I have explored what many mediums can do, painting my whole life and starting these fun textures before 1998. See examples of how these sculptural paintings have developed at my website that I also graphically designed. This "Thick Painting" style is made from using cool tools you might already have in your kitchen, & I have some pretty outrageous techniques to share so you can get fun effects. More about my experience:
- Certificate in Computer Graphics
- AS degree
- First painting as a business, was an international sale to Bristol, England
- Developed drying on separate layers process for the fine art world.
- *3D Milky Way meteors (Aug 2016)
- *Template designs to download, print out, and paint on - 2008
- *"Braided Paint" - April 15, 2013
- *First "Solid Round Ball Shape" from literal paint - April 28, 2013
- *Developed "Peel Paintings" more in depth - March 14, 2015
- *"Impasto Pieces" of paint you just glue on to a painting easy like a puzzle - July 8, 2015
- *3D petal Rose with soft, no-poke thorns - Sept 9, 2015
- *First ever free-standing coral sculpture that stays up without falling over, made entirely of thick acrylic paint. - Feb 29, 2016