Dr. Rauf Tailony
Ph.D. in Mechanical Engineering
- Patent holder for fluid-based Orientation sensor used in UAV’s and Horizontal oil drilling, registered in the GCC, 2011.
- Patent holder for crank free two power strokes engine, 2013.
- Patent holder for eco-friendly wireless mouse, 2012.
- 3rd position in the clean open tech competition for eco-friendly inventions, 2012.
- 4th position in the scientific research award, 2010.
- Best Invention Award, 2013.
- Winner of Ideas for tomorrow program, 2014.
- Author of “Inventors Booklet”, 2016.
- Author of several technical papers in the engineering automation and automotive field.