Entrepreneur. Business Coach. Professional Speaker.
Frank is a seasoned business performance coach with a strong entrepreneurial foundation. He is a qualified and accredited Business and Executive Coach.
Frank has established and managed various successful small to medium size enterprises. These include the Cartridge Hyper Franchise, which is the largest independent retailer of printer consumables in South Africa.
His core values embrace developing authentic Leadership and investing in robust Systems.
Frank's sector experience includes franchising, SME, retail, FMCG, financial services, training and consulting. Through his motivational-training consultancy, he pursues his passion ‘to be a voice of awareness that unlocks business and human potential’.
He is accredited with the Neuroleadership Group.
Some of Frank’s career highlights include:
- Coaching Top Achievers across various industries to double their income within 6 to 18 months.
- Implementation of a customer-centric communication strategy at Oyster card, Transport for London, United Kingdom.
- Driving organic growth at major global blue-chip organisations.
- Business development interventions at the Towergate Partnership, United Kingdom.
- Turnaround leadership at Branco & Gouveia LDA, a primary timber producer in Madeira Portugal, avoiding liquidation and securing a return to profitability within four months.
"You hit home in so many areas. I am in the process of taking my consulting business to new heights, so it is essential that I get the things you spoke about right the first time around"
Former National South African Cricketer
“Frank challenged our thinking, which resulted in the adoption of a new path for the Trust. His business acumen and strategic clarity has allowed us to grow from strength to strength. He unlocked our Vision to succeed in our Mission.”
CEO, Afrisun Community Trust