Candia Lea Cole
Eco-Intelligent Living for Young & Older Alike
Candia Lea Cole is a widely celebrated author and holistic health educator. She is regarded in her field as "The Eco-Intelligent Lifestyle Mentor & Cook." As the founder of Eco-Learning Legacies, she creates educational tools that support individuals, families, and educators in learning about (and teaching others about) how to nurture wellness in their bodies and the earth.
Some of her most popular educational tools and trainings include:
* 3 Whole Foods Cookbooks (Not Milk...NUT Milks! Super Smoothies Taste the Nectar of Life, and Gourmet Grains-Main Dishes Made of Nature)
* Tabletop TUTORS Info-graphics (165 colorful text rich teaching aids for clean, green living!)
* Farm Alarm & Eco Bites (Hands-on food education games)
* Farming & Eating the Eco-Intelligent Way-Integrating Our Personal & Planetary Need for Sustenance (Curriculum Training)
* Nourish Your Mental and Emotional Well-Being the Eco-Intelligent Way (Book)
* Eco-Intelligent Remedies for Autism Spectrum that Think Outside the Box (Book & Curriculum Training)
* Bring Back the Earth Eco-Mentor Feminine Leadership Training (Curriculum: Heal Yourself Heal Mother Earth)
Candia Lea's journey to "eco-intelligent" living began during her teenage years when she found herself dealing with a mystery illness, ---which is known today, as "environmental illness." After embarking on a self-healing to discover the root cause of this illness, she realized that her health challenges mirrored the Earth's health challenges. That's when she made the conscious choice to adopt an organic lifestyle that she envisioned, would nurture the well being of both. Candia Lea understands the health challenges that all people and living things are experiencing in our toxic world today, and she strives to support others in living green, eating clean, and being in a healthy and loving relationship with their bodies and the earth.