The Complete Guide to YouTube & Video Marketing
- 5 hours on-demand video
- 7 articles
- 41 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to Udemy's top 3,000+ courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- An understanding of video marketing and why it works
The ability to produce videos with the correct settings and to distinguish between good and bad online videos
Clearly define your video marketing goals to maximise results
- How to edit, optimise and upload your videos so that they are seen by as many people as possible
- How to transcribe audio and captions
- Selecting the best titles, descriptions and tags for your videos
- How to recognise and respond to social signals
- Strategies that allow you to take advantage of and monetise psychological factors and emotions
- Tips on video rewriting and voice-overs
- How to optimise your videos according to SEO best practices
- Channels for video distribution
- How to do market research for keywords and rankings
- Tips and tricks for making your videos look slick and professional
- Be familiar with the tools you need to get started and where exactly to begin when producing your first videos
- The ability to monitor your video marketing campaigns and make adjustments as necessary
- Basic computer skills
- Stable internet access
The days of boring websites are gone forever. In the past, the technical limitations of HTML coding and the slowness of most Internet connections made it impractical to provide web users with any serious audio-visual experience. A page might have featured an interesting table-based layout, an animated gif or two, a link to a RealAudio file for background streaming, or a few stray flashes of Java. For the most part, however, audio-visual techniques were used as novelties, signs to the browsing public that the site coder was technically savvy and that the site was cutting-edge.
Audio-visual techniques still indicate that your site is cutting-edge and that your coders know what they're doing. But it's no longer possible even to argue that audio-visual content is a novelty. With modern connection speeds, coding options, software packages and plug-ins, it's now possible to record sophisticated video and audio presentations, to show them to your site's audience without breaking up their browsing experience, and to do all of this without incurring prohibitive bandwidth or hosting space costs. The technology has become sophisticated enough, in other words, to let you use audio-visual techniques for their traditional purpose. You can let your customers hear your product, see your product, and form emotional connections to your product. The result? You'll not only impress your customers, but you'll make more sales.
Video marketing is one of the most powerful ways to advertise and market on the web. It doesn't matter if you're just starting out or if you're a seasoned pro; you can break through or bolster your business with an effective video marketing campaign.
Welcome to The Complete Guide to Video Marketing; the only course you'll ever need to become a video marketing mastermind!
- People who have little or no experience in the area of video marketing
- Experienced video marketers who are unhappy with their current results
- Anyone who wants to supercharge their video marketing efforts
This is your workbook for the the video marketing part of this course. It contains activities for you to complete as you progress through the video marketing lectures. When you see a lecture entitled '*Activity Time*', please refer to your workbook and complete the relevant activity/activities.
This lecture contains a brief overview of the main topics we will be covering in the video marketing part of this course. These topics include:
- Video Marketing Defined
- The Benefits of Video Marketing
- Types of Video Content to Use for Marketing Purposes
- Why Video Marketing Works
- How You Can Use Video Marketing to Achieve Various Business Goals
- Video Promotion & Distribution
- Video Marketing Tools
- The Video Marketing Process
- Video Marketing Tips & Tricks
In this lecture, you will be given a clear definition of video marketing and learn what video marketing is all about. We will also discuss how video marketing is generally used and, lastly, we will take a look at the different types of videos you can use in your video marketing campaigns.
In this lecture, you are introduced to the benefits video marketing provides to your business and shown the reasons why it is such an effective advertising method. Thereafter, we look at some eye-opening facts that showcase the tremendous reach and potential of video marketing.
In this lecture, we will cover everything you need to know about video creation from start to finish. We will divide this step into 5 parts:
- Building the title
- Planning your video
- Searching for images and/or clips
- Creating your video
- Downloading your video.
Even if you have an expertly produced video on a popular topic, this by itself will not ensure that your video gets the maximum number of views. This is where the 3rd step of the process comes in.
In this lecture, we will discuss optimisation principles and techniques you can use to direct traffic towards your video. We will focus on two of the most important optimisation techniques, which are:
- On-page SEO
- Off-page SEO
In this lecture, we explore actual video marketing case studies where you will see examples of successful video marketing in action. By examining the techniques and strategies these businesses have used in their video marketing efforts, you can identify methods and generate ideas to use in your own video marketing campaigns.
In this lecture you are given a brief overview of the 7-Step Formula for Youtube Marketing Success. Thereafter, we dive right into Step 1: Picking Your Topic and Identifying Your Target Audience - a vital first step for any marketing campaign.