훈상 (Hoon-Sang) 윤 (Yun)
Automatic Control Engineer
· Working as automation engineer with handling HVAC control system, emergency shutdown system (ESD), electrical control and monitoring system and so on since June. 2007.
· Rich experience in the industrial automation field with several EPC projects in oil and gas plants in the Middle east such as Qatar, UAE, Kuwait and KSA.
· Organized understanding about automatic control systems from hardware to troubleshooting.
· Strong understanding about requirements of tests such as FAT, SAT and start-up including procedures, acceptable quality levels, required documentation, communication test, function test and so on.
· Emerson Climate Technologies (ECT) (2018 – 2019)
· Schneider Electric (2016 – 2017)
· Hyundai Engineering and Construction (HDEC) (2012 - 2016)
· Nara Controls (2010 – 2012)
· Schneider Electric Korea (2007 – 2009)
· June 2018 – Dec. 2019 (Finish except for thesis)
Engineering Institute of Technology (EIT), Perth, Australia
Master’s degree in Industrial Automation
· Mar 1999 – Aug. 2007
Sung Kyun Kwan University, Suwon, Korea
Bachelor’s degree in Information and Communication Engineering
· Building Commissioning Professional Certification (BCxP) of American Society of Heating and Air-Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE) in USA (Sep. 2017)
· Professional Certificate of Competency in Heating, Ventilation and Air-Conditioning (HVAC) of Engineer Institute of Technology (EIT) in Australia (Oct. 2017)
· Engineer Information Processing Certification in Korea (Aug. 2003)