Mohamad Samir Al Nahhas
× 34 years of experience in exploration geophysics, business development, and administration in the UAE.
× Proven track record and ability to ensure cost effective, high quality and leading edge onshore/offshore seismic data acquisition and processing performance by the contractors in ADNOC/ADCO projects.
× Responsible for the design, planning, and quality control of numerous seismic surveys. Prepared, evaluated and optimized the parameters of many 1D, 2D, 3D and 4D onshore seismic data acquisition/ processing projects.
My teaching and training experience:
1. Taught a course titled 'The Science of Geophysics Acquisition and Processing' in English and Arabic to students and new employees,
2. Specialized in ADNOC Training System CAMS in all geophysical aspects.
3. Taught Arabic courses for Non-Arabs at CGG out of office hours.
4. Worked at Damascus University as a Seismic Data Processing Lecturer
5. Authored and prepared a book in Arabic on “The Art of Seismic Data Processing” as a reference for university students. The book consists of 20 sections, approximately 400 - A4 size pages (colored) published on AMAZON.COM