English Teacher, Global Supply Chain professional
- Foreign Trade Graduation
- More than 5,000 students, teaching them more than 10,000 English classes
- 20+ years experience (international trade and English as a second language teaching)
- Multilingual skills (non-native English speaker, so you can do it as well
- Cross-cultural understanding
- Global Logistics practice in three large organizations
- Several international business travels for aligning the support provided through meetings and conferences besides negotiation of frame agreements (Canada, USA, Mexico, France, England, Belgium, Poland, Italy, Spain, Germany, among others
- Management of global materials flow
- Studied and worked in busy central London, UK
- Daily alignments and interactions with customers from different countries related to the support of Aircraft Spare Parts
- Spare Parts Sales through identification of opportunities
- Interaction with the Pricing, Supply Chain, Warehouse, Planning and Logistics areas
- Worldwide Conferences effective participation and presenter
- Strategic growth of aircraft spare parts sales, including business plan & material sales force project. Parts sales analysis to improve the performance according to each customer.
- Relationship with customers through spare parts sales globally structured
- Effective and continous communication throughout the process of CARE (Customer Approach to Reach Excellence), acting under pressure and administrating conflicts and changes generated by internal and external environments .
- Relentless pursuit of customer satisfaction obeying the policies of established services.
- Driving and technical guidance of employees in previous modules .
- Intermediation of conference calls with the participation of various customers hierarchical levels for improving performance and alignment needs.
- Critical analysis of scenarios and market trends seeking to understand the needs of new and existing customers in order to revert all that into growth plans of the business.
- Management of Purchase Orders received from worldwide customers
- Negotiations of trade items in domestic and international markets such as pipes, profiles, rods, steel and stainless plates.
I will be really glad to help you grow professionally