Information Security for Beginners and Professionals
Area of Competency:
1. Information Awareness Program
2. Information Security Workshop
3. Cyber crime investigation and Digital Forensics
4. Information Security Management System
5. Wireless Network Security Workshop
CISSP September 10, 2011
RHCE Oct 7, 2008 (Certificate Number - 805008015434538)
CCNA June 24, 2002
MCP July 26, 2003
Honours and Awards:
• “Exceptional contribution in IT infrastructure services”: Persistent Systems
• Certificate of appreciation “Excellent performance as Team Lead”: Kace (Dell,USA)
• Programme committee member – Govt Polytechnic College.
XSS - A powerful way of exploiting Web based Applications,[HACK]in[SIGHT] Magazine
Sniffing and MITM Threats and Countermeasures, [HACK]in[SIGHT] Magazine.
Wrote articles for daily news paper
Regular blog writer on information security topics.
Cyber Security Activities:
Speaker – Cyber Threat Summit (International Cyber Threat task Force)
Speaker - Cyber Summits
Speaker in government events
Conduct guest lectures and workshops for various colleges.