Pramod Agrawal, Ex-IAS/Allied (Govt. of India) & Master Trader (15 Yrs)
Master Trader (15 Yrs) & Ex-IAS/ Allied (Govt. of India)
1. Pramod Kumar Agrawal was born on 1st March 1959 in a small village Banmankhi in the northern part of India. This village is now a small bustling town that lies in Purnea district in the state of Bihar. He was born in a traditional Marwari business family. He received all the love and care from his loving parents. His father owns a textile shop and his mother is a pious Hindu religious lady.
2. From childhood, Pramod exhibited deep love for singing, films, caring, sharing, simplicity & making people happy. He inherited these traits from his mom who in turn got it from her mom. Thankfully both the ladies are alive and kicking as on the date of writing this (13/5/2019). He dreamt to sing the best songs in the world and make powerful films to make this world a better place to live. But life had different designs for him.
3. After 7 years of schooling (1969-76) at the prestigious boarding school - Sainil School Tilaiya in Bihar, he worked in shipping as a navigating officer with India's largest shipping company - The Shipping Corporation of India Ltd. for 8 years. He got to see the world as the ships took him all over the world - USA, Canada, Mexico, Sweden, Finland, Norway and all over Europe, Gulf, Africa, and other countries.
4. While he enjoyed meeting seeing new places and interacting with people from new cultures he was pained too at the great economic divide that existed in this world.
5. In 1984, He qualified for the most prestigious All India Combined Civil Services Examination popularly named as the IAS exam, the entry door to the highest positions with Govt. of India. He joined Govt. of India in 1987 and held important positions as Assistant Chief Controller of Exports & Imports Calcutta and Deputy Director-General of Foreign Trade Mumbai. Realizing the futility of his job that could not fulfill his vision - Peace Prosperity & Happiness for All, he resigned in 1996 after putting in 10 years of distinguished service to pursue a career in the media & entertainment industry.
6. Next 8 years till 2004, he worked in the media & entertainment industry, 1st with a prestigious satellite TV channel (Sony Entertainment Television, Mumbai, 4 yrs) then event management (helping wife) and then for a film production company in Mumbai. Realizing that all his time was spent just working for money, he went into deep introspection - Who am I? Why did I come on this earth? What is my purpose? How will I realize my self?
7. In 2004, stock trading came to him by chance when a Delhi based stockbroker offered him to head his stockbroking business in Mumbai. Reluctantly he decided to examine this field too. His primary job was to get new clients and increase brokerage income. Stockbroking business did not fascinate him at all as the job involved just punching some keys on the computer to execute client orders. But what fascinated him most due to his love for intense research, that there was this whole new world of silent, low profile stock traders in various corners of the world, who were virtually minting money from stock markets while the common man was constantly losing money. In 2007 he decided to take the plunge. He left the job and became an independent stock trader.
8. Initial few years were tough in learning the ropes of stock trading. He tried to read & hear virtually every word on the stock market through books, internet, seminars, workshops. It was very confusing as he could not find one single source from where a new stock trader could learn A to Z of making money from the stock market in simple words. It was during those periods of struggle, the frustration that he promised to himself, that if one day he got complete knowledge, he would create a simple class in the future so no one needs to suffer in gaining knowledge.
9. It is now 2019 that he is fulfilling his promise and creating this simple class on stock trading, so simple that even a 15-year-old child in any part of the world can master stock trading and derive benefits from it.
10. He is now a step closer to his dream of a world full of Peace Prosperity & Happiness.
11. Next, he intends to create simple class on yoga & meditation to help people stay healthy & happy.
12. With these 2 classes (Stock trading & Yoga) he hopes humanity will be able to freely connect with its own source to realize themselves without the hurdle of monetary constraints.
13. Presently he lives & trades by a beautiful beachside in Goa, a tourist paradise. He finds enough time not only to support himself materially but is fulfilling his childhood dream of singing, watching the greatest films from around the world and much more - yoga, meditation, teaching.
14. He holds following educational & technical qualifications:
a. 2nd Mate Foreign Going, 1981, issued by Mercantile Marine Department Calcutta under Ministry of Shipping.
b. Bachelor of Arts, 1984, Correspondence course, Patna University, Bihar, India. Topper.
c. Qualified at the prestigious All India Combined Civil Services Examination, 1986, held by Union Public Service Commission, New Delhi. Allotted to Indian Trade Service cadre, a service created to promote India's exports and regulate imports.
d. 1-year part-time Diploma in film writing, direction, production 1996, XIC Mumbai.
15. He is passionate about singing, watching great films, helping, sharing, teaching, philosophy, archaeology, current affairs, economy, science, politics, history, geography, astronomy, ancient sciences, spirituality, yoga, meditation, meeting new people to learn new ways, reading, deep research.
Sarve Bhavantu Sukhinah....
May All Be Happy....