Corporate Trainer | Consultant | The Tauro Group
I am passionate about coaching and training.
My services include consulting and training in the areas of risk assessment, financial modelling, deal appraisal, and financial structuring for debt and equity transactions.
I previously worked as an investment banker where I was involved in the structuring of multi-million dollar transactions, developing pricing models, managing investment-related risks, preparing client pitches and successfully closing deals.
I have concluded corporate debt financing, advisory, as well as project financing transactions. My areas of expertise include:
· Presentation of sales pitches, advisory mandates, and information memorandums (both the preparation and presentation thereof);
· Deal pricing (structuring pricing and deal terms for credit and capital considerations);
· Preparing of term sheets and deal structuring;
· Credit analysis;
· Financial modelling and debt capacity calculations;
· Legal documentation and review;
Prior to investment banking, I worked as a training facilitator for a small business incubator program, taught A-level Economics, Statistics and Mathematics, and also authored a mathematics textbook for distance learning students across Southern Africa.
I hold a Bachelor’s degree in Actuarial Science and an Honours degree in Advanced Mathematics of Finance. My Areas of study included:
· South African Financial Markets
· Introduction to Derivative Securities
· Stochastic Calculus
· Risk Theory
· Numerical Methods
· Differential Equations
· Swaps and Exotic Options
· Interest Rate Options
· Portfolio Optimization