Paulo Dichone | Software Engineer, AWS Cloud Practitioner & Instructor
Android, Flutter, AWS, Best Selling Instructor
Hi, I'm Paulo.
I am passionate about teaching people Android, Java, and Flutter development. I have taught over 200,000 students in 175 countries worldwide.
I have extensive experience in Mobile App Development (Android and iOS) Web Development, and AWS Cloud.
My goal is to make you a great developer and AWS cloud Practitioner no matter your experience. In addition, I enjoy spending time with my growing family, playing the guitar mandolin, and traveling in my spare time.
I look forward to helping you become the best developer & AWS Cloud Practitioner you can be.
If you are new to Android development and my courses, I suggest you start with my most comprehensive Android course:
1. The Comprehensive 2020 Android Development Masterclass - You'll learn everything you need to know to get started with Android Development - no experience required!
2. The Complete Intermediate Android Masterclass - You'll learn intermediate Android topics such as Work manager API, ROOM Database, and working in the background in Android.
Cross-platform Development courses & Web-related (Build iOS and Android Mobile Apps):
3. Flutter & Dart - The Complete Flutter App Development Course - Learn the Dart Programming language and build iOS and Android Apps with a single codebase.
4. AngularDart - Build Dynamic Web Apps with Angular & Dart - Unleash the power of one of the most used web development frameworks, Angular and Dart, to build dynamic web apps.
5. TornadoFX - Build JavaFX Applications With Kotlin - Leverage the modern programming language, Kotlin, and JavaFX libraries to build stunning desktop apps
For AWS Cloud Courses:
1. Amazon EC2 Master Class (with Auto Scaling & Load Balancer)
2. Amazon ECS & Fargate Masterclass
3. Amazon EKS with Kubernetes
4. AWS AppSync & Amplify
5. AWS Lambda and the Serverless Framework
Purely Java-based courses:
6. Java Masterclass - Beginner to Expert Guide - Want to learn Java from the ground up? Then this is the course you'll need.
7. Java Design Patterns - The Complete Masterclass - Learn how to build reliable software using well-tested, proven Design Patterns.
I look forward to seeing you in my courses.