Founder at Speakers Club, Trainer, TEDx Speaker
I'm a Training Arhitect and an Entrepreneur with a background in both the Marketing & Education industries. The skills and experiences that I have acquired during my 5 years of representing and involving for an NGO and latter the 2 years that I worked for one of the biggest training companies in south eastern Europe, Coaching4You, have ignited my passion for teaching.
Most of my skills and courses are around the Communication Domains.
- (1) Public Speaking
This is my first true passion and because I invested more then 5 years in perfecting this skill.
- Training more then 8.000 people in this topic
- Spoke more then 1.200 hours on stage
- Worked in coaching 1-1 top executives, entrepreneurs and CEO's in more then 500 individual sessions on this topic
- 10 times speaker at one of the biggest business events in South Eastern Europe: Business Days
- TEDx Speaker in 2014
- (2) Influence / Persuasion
In my activity, I always have to generate new leads and sales with any marketing tool possible... and I did this over time I did this
- I've generate more then 20.000$ in revenue with my sales pitches on stage.
- With only one e-mail campaing I've did more the 3.500 $ from my list.
- I've worked individualy with some of the best professional speakers in my contry on their sales pitch.
- (3) Communication
Even if I'm an introvert, I teach about how to communicate efectively and that's because I have worked a lot to develop this skill in myself
- I am the main trainer in Communication and Public Speaking for the biggest company in Hotel Photography in Europe.
- I've build a strong community of people wanting to become better communicators (Speakers Club)