Pascal CLEMENT, CRE, CRL, CMRP
PERCENTAM – Founder, President and Asset Management Trainer
Mr. CLÉMENT is a Professional Engineer and holds a master of reliability and industrial maintenance. He started in 1996 as a marine engineer.
During his career, he has developed an expertise in reliability and industrial maintenance combining teaching with the field practice of engineering.
Energy production, aerospace manufacturing, mining and primary metal, naval engineering, and research and development in reliability and predictive maintenance are among the sectors of the industry in which he has worked.
Professional experiences coupled with teaching have allowed him to master the fundamentals of Asset Management. Innovation is about mastering and adapting established concepts, rather than inventing them again.
The challenge is to integrate them into a concise process, delivering strategies aligned with corporate issues and tailored to the local operating context.
Here is a list of the seminars he has developed:
- Asset Management – Maintenance Engineering and Optimization
Define sustainable strategies for optimal asset management
- Reliability and industrial maintenance
Make data talk, for optimal asset management
- Reliability-Centered Maintenance (RCM) – Concepts, Processes and Tools
A safe and engaging value for optimal asset management
- Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) – Concepts, Principles, Method and Pillars
A safe and engaging value to ensure the optimal company’s performance
- Root Cause Analysis (RCA) – Concepts, processes and tools
A vital element to ensure the optimal company’s performance
- Reliability Centered and Total Productive Maintenance – Concepts, processes and tools
A safe and engaging value for optimal asset management and ensure the company's performance