We would like to take this opportunity to Thank you for choosing our course.
My wife Michelle and I love to share our years of experience and expertise with the world.
Ezzat & Michelle Moghazy collectively offer a diverse background, below are a few of their qualifications:
- Qualified Medical Hypnotherapist, USA, 2017
- Currently pursuing a Doctoral Degree in Healthcare Administration & Management @ Capella University, USA, 2016Master’s Degree in Physical Therapy, S.A., 2008
- Grand Master Reiki Instructor, 1999
- Qualified Taping Instructor since 2011, USA.
- Stress & Weight Management Consultant (Canada & UK 2010)
- Mind Mapping Instructor (TLI) (UK 2013)
- Founder of ABA Medical Supplies (Globally 2013-2014)
Ezzat’s aim is to offer his knowledge of stress and pain management methods and
modalities with the world. He offers exuberant enthusiasm to work with
you & your practice towards helping all those who suffer from pain
and stress. He has been an innovator in the healthcare industry
worldwide for nearly two decades! Ezzat has also been a guest across the
globe at many prestigious platforms, including podcast, TV shows,
social media and radio outlets.
Michelle offers nearly 15 years of extensive real-estate, investments, and business strategies. Prior to her several default management positions and 15 years in the
Real Estate Industry, her career was extensively focused on sales and
marketing, specifically pertaining to small business outlets. She has
worked closely with technology, telecom and computer related
infrastructures. Michelle studied Business Strategies, as well as
International Business and Marketing at Metro State University in
Denver. Michelle is a native of Colorado, however has also resided in
Florida and New York City. She is involved in multiple non-profit
In essence, YOU will get the best of both of their experiences in their Books & courses.
A Little Note from Ezzat:
Health and Wellness is not just a profession but also my passion. I have been
in the health care industry for close to two decades, focusing primarily
on client wellness, world class health care treatments and global
wellness education. Over the years and through my travels around the
world, I have met a variety of the world healers. I’ve been fortunate to
have had hands on experience of how powerful healing the mind, body and
soul naturally is amazing. My goal is to show people how to discover
the beauty of life by bringing my global experiences to local
communities. After being a Consultant Physical Therapist, Reiki Master
Teacher & Healer and HYPNOTHERAPY all over the world, I have
experienced the magic results of healing & helping people and
finding full recovery through the combination of these holistic
treatment methods and modalities.
How I can enrich you or your practice:
I offer several Healing and treatment techniques. I have mastered how to
Ease the Cause of all types of Pain, Stress, Anxiety, fear and
frustrations. Self-Hypnotherapy for Your Daily Life Struggles and Pains,
Office Ergonomics Correction Methods, Neck and Back ache, Weight
Management Programs, Manual Therapy Techniques (MRM Bars), Kinesio
Taping Treatment, Dry Cupping Therapy, Mind Mapping techniques to help
individuals towards Financial Freedom, Health Freedom, Time Freedom and,
Happiness! I can heal, coach and motivate those around me. I am a team
player and leader. I love to excel in my career and look forward to new
challenges and growth. My motto is, “The power we have within us is
infinite, let me help you find the root cause behind your pain and
stress and correct it!
A Few Things Ezzat & Michelle Believe to Be True:
- Our life mission is to make somebody else’s life better.
- Success is all about growing others.
- Be welling to be ourselves so other people can see their souls in us.
- The way we believe in teaching is to put ourselves in your shoes.
- Empowering, inspiring and motivating others is the core of who we are.
- We believe you have found the right guide in us. It is our honor and privilege.
- Being a servant Instructor’s advantage, puts back the concept of caring into care.
- We value people and treat them as ends rather than means.
- Our promise is to show commitment to the students’ community, to like the people we serve and be liked by them.
We value you and appreciate you and just want to leave you with one statement;
“Sharing is Caring is Love is Life is Happiness!”- M. & E. Moghazy