With over ten years of teaching experience at university, CEGEP and high school (IB) levels, I have specialized in introducing students to Economics through an intuitive approach that focuses on understanding instead of remembering formulas by heart.
My experience includes teaching the following courses:
- University of Sherbrooke (Canada): International Economics
- McGill University (Canada): Microeconomics, Macroeconomics, Labour Economics, Economics of the Environment
- Universidad San Ignacio de Loyola (Peru) for their Center for Global Education in partnership with Broward College and University of South Florida: Principles of Microeconomics, Principles of Macroeconomics, International Economics
- Universidad San Ignacio de Loyola (Peru) for their Center for Global Education in partnership with the University of London, under the academic direction of the London School of Economics: Introduction to Economics
- Universidad San Ignacio de Loyola (Peru) for their local programme: General Economics, Microeconomics
- Markham College (Peru): International Baccalaureate (IB) Economics: Standard and Higher.
- Dawson College (Canada): Introduction to Economics, Introduction to Microeconomics