Louanne has coached and mentored students in video production, personal and spiritual growth, social media, organizational management and finance over the past two and half decades, helping them discover, develop and deepen their talents and skill sets.
Louanne has over 30 years in communications, teaching, finance and tourism including:
* A TV news reporter/anchor with three NBC affiliates (KPOM, KRIS, KWQC)
* A video programmer and cruise director with Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines (RCCL)
* A financial advisor with Raymond James & Associates
* Director, Marketing & Communications at the Community Foundation of Tampa Bay
* Instructor to entrepreneurs, small businesses and nonprofits
* Co-Producer and Host of The Philanthropy Show®, an internet talk show program of My Video Voice Productions, the full scale video production company she owns with her wife, Sharon.
Louanne began working in radio in the mid 1980's learning all aspects of live and programmed radio broadcasting, and transitioned to television a few years later. She has 'grown up' with video production from the old school tape shooting and linear editing, to HD cams/DSLR's and using post production software and editors like Avid, Final Cut Pro, Motion and Compressor.
In addition to her behind the camera expertise, she's made the rare transition to 'on cam', capable of planning a project as producer, host, shooter and editor.
During her time as a Cruise Director with Royal Caribbean, the cruise line brought her off ships and into the Miami Headquarters to produce and host three 30 minute videos which aired during every cruise fleet-wide for more than 10 years.
"I'm grateful to be able to serve thousands more students through this amazing platform Udemy has provided! I look forward to connecting with you in class - and please let me know if you have any comments or questions in the Discussion sections!"
B.A. Communications and Political Science, Trinity University, San Antonio, Texas