Entrepreneur, Prof. Makeup Artist & Lifestyle Blogger
I am a small business owner doing what I love, teaching. I have worked in many fields including Insurance, Banking, Real Estate, and was an educator for one of the biggest cosmetic lines on the market today. With this I have gained quite a bit of knowledge which helps me provide a wide range of courses covering several different categories.
I spent many years in the makeup and beauty industry, working with makeup artists and everyday men and women alike, teaching them some tips and tricks of the trade that I have developed of the years.
Reap the rewards of my love for makeup and habit for sharing from my experience!
- Would you like to learn how to apply wearable eye makeup?
- How about learning how to fill in your eyebrows from an expert?
- Have you ever wondered how to have the best skin? The first step is learning which skincare is right for you!
- Would you like to learn how to apply flawless foundation?
- Would you like to know how to step up your game and learn advanced techniques for eye makeup application?
- Are you a makeup artist? Are you looking how to be more successful, looking for that perfect tool kit?
- Have you ever wondered how to use those face charts for makeup application?
You can learn all of these! Check out my courses where I cover topics like these and you can become the expert!
Who am I?
In 2007 I started my first beauty blog doing product reviews and industry news. During the next few years I started cultivating my own space in the ever grown beauty community on YouTube (Serenitysdoor). I worked alongside some of the biggest names on YouTube to help make the beauty community what it is today. Isn't that what YouTube is all about? Bringing common men and women together who have common interests to create something they all love, together?
Today my once small blog has now turned into a thriving beauty website called Serenitysdoor. I still hold true to my roots and write product reviews and industry news but now it also includes video reviews, beauty favorites videos, tutorials, and now it has it's very own place for Udemy!
Alongside my website and YouTube I am also on Facebook (serenitysdoor) and Twitter (serenitysdoor) which allows me to interact with students and extend my teaching.
My love of teaching has helped me both behind the makeup counter and behind the camera. Over the last few years I have worked with some of the leading cosmetic lines. I enjoy helping women work through things they are struggling with. They just need a guiding hand to encourage them with each step.
Udemy is no different. I want to share the fruits of my labor and experience to help as many people as possible with the things they struggle with every day.