Kamil Zwolski, PhD
Associate Professor in International Politics
ABOUT MY COURSES
Each of my courses is designed as a standalone course offering you knowledge and skills related to an important aspect of International Relations.
Taken together, my courses complement each other, offering you complete, university-level education in International Relations. That's why I call them International Relations Academy.
International Relations Academy Curriculum:
1. International Politics Mastery: How to Think Theoretically - Learn why it's beneficial to think more theoretically about International Relations, how to do it and explore lots of examples.
2. International Politics Mastery: Levels of Analysis - Instantly approach international politics in a much more comprehensive way with this key International Relations framework
3. International Relations Theory: Realism - Learn realism: Dominant IR theory, from ancient Greece to today, power, anarchy, human nature, security, world examples.
4. International Relations Theory: Liberalism - Learn liberalism: university-level, all key authors, human rights, democratic peace, institutions, soft power, examples.
5. Introduction to International Relations - International Relations for beginners: history, theories, states, sovereignty, war, peace, int. organisations, economy
I'm an award-winning, full-time UK academic (Associate Professor in International Politics).
I have been researching International Relations since 2007, publishing widely in prestigious academic journals. I have two published books with the last one looking into Europe-Russia relations.
I teach hundreds of students each year and my passion for teaching has been recognised through numerous university awards.
The European Commission recognised my excellence by awarding me so-called Jean Monnet Chair (Professor) of European Security, which carries a grant of £46.000.
I joined Udemy because I like working with students but I also like new technologies. I am a bit of a geek in that way (still play computer games now and then!)
My on-line courses focus on International Relations, Foreign Policy, International Security and related subjects. They are meant to give you concrete knowledge and skills to understand and speak about most problems of international politics with confidence.
Whether you are a student or just someone who wants to educate yourself, I would encourage you to give my course a go. They all come a 30-day money back guarantee if you decide they are not for you.
One thing I would like you to keep in mind is that facts are NOT knowledge, understanding and ability. That's why I would suggest that you perhaps stop following world news all the time and instead begin educating yourself in order to understand the world better.
I do my best to add new content regularly so that you can stay on top of the most recent research to expand your skills.