Software Engineer, Game Developer
Highly experienced, self taught developer, who loves exploring new technologies and sharing what I've learned with others.
From a young age I wanted to make my own games which got me interested in programming. I soon developed a love for the art of programming and have been working on all kinds of projects ever since.
I don't like school and how they teach stuff, so I've decided to share my knowledge in a way that seems to make more sense, to me.
- Advanced knowledge of C# and Unity
- Web Development
- Mobile Development ( Platform Specific, Swift, Android Studio )
- Mobile Development ( Cross Platform, react-native )
- Some familiarity with other game engines such as Unreal Engine, Game Maker Studio and Godot
- A great love for teaching and programming
In my years in the industry, I've published 2 PC games to Steam, 3 mobile games, and 4 Mobile Apps for clients.
I've taught myself how to do all this, and I'm excited to share my experiences with others.