I love people and the digital world, because of that I have been training people in more than 50 countries in 4 continents.
I'm also teach in renowned universities across Europe.
My books books are available in 7 languages in more than 80 countries.
I want to share with you my experience in life and in my work.
What I do
- Creator of the Knowledge Pills Methodology (KPM)
- Digital Marketing Strategist of Tinkle
- Professor of Master and Post Graduate programs at ISEG, University of Lisbon
- Coordinator of the Post-Graduate course in Digital Marketing at IADE, IPAM of Lisbon, Oporto and Aveiro
- Master Professor at ESEIG - Escola Superior de Estudos Industriais e de Gestão
- Visiting Professor at Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, Iasi, Romania
- Invited Professor at IE Business School (Madrid), EADA Business School (Barcelona), ESERP Business School (Barcelona) and Romanian American University (Bucharest)
Trainer and speaker in several events in:
- Europe: Portugal, France, Luxembourg, Germany, Denmark, Belgium, Netherlands, Sweden, Ireland, United Kingdom, Poland, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Spain, Norway, Finland, Switzerland, Austria, Romania, Bulgaria, Moldova, Serbia, Hungary, Czech Rep., Slovakia, Greece, Turkey, Iceland, Italy, Malta, Cyprus, Ukraine, Russia.
- Americas: USA, Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Colombia, Bolivia.
- Africa: Egypt, South Africa, Tunisia, Angola.
- Asia: Korea, Lebanon, Syria, India, Mongolia.
Author of the books:
- “Marketing Digital na Versão 2.0 - O que não pode ignorar” (available in Portuguese).
- "Networking – Your Professional Survival Guide" (available in English, Romanian, Spanish, Portuguese and Mongolian).
- "Communicate 2.0 – The Art of Communicating in the 21st Century" (available in English, Portuguese and Spanish).
- "Liderar em Rede - O Guia Essencial do Líder Conectado" (available in Portuguese).
My Academic Background
- MBA by the Universidad Politécnica de Madrid
- Post Graduate in e-Business by the Universidad Politécnica de Madrid
- Post Graduate in e-Learning Management by the Universidad Complutense de Madrid
- Post-Graduate in Marketing Management by the Universidad Politécnica de Madrid
- Degree in Economics by the Instituto Superior de Economia e Gestão (ISEG)
Associations that I’m connected
- Member of the board of ISEG Alumni
- President of the Global Network Portugal of the American Society of Training and Development (ASTD)
- Founder and National President 2006 of the Junior Chamber International – Portugal
Awards and Certifications
- International Training Fellow (ITF 103) of JCI University
- Most Outstanding Trainer in the World by the 2008 World Congress of JCI (New Delhi, India)
- Most Outstanding Trainer in Europe by the 2008 European Conference of JCI (Turku, Finland)
- JCI Senator #68039
- HR Leadership Award granted by the 2008 Asian Pacific Congress (Mumbai, India)