Software engineer and Instructor
Dmitry Soshnikov is an Engineering Manager and a lecturer on different computer science topics.
He is passionate about education and focuses on high-quality educational content: concise and straight to the point animated lectures with live-editing notes.
You will learn:
- Compilers and interpreters: building a Programing language
- Low-level Virtual Machines
- Garbage Collectors (Automatic memory management)
- Theory of programming languages
- Automata Theory: Building a RegExp machine
- Parsers theory and Parser Generators