Small Business Coach, Consultant and Strategist
I help business owners, entrepreneurs and freelancers with their strategic thinking and mindset so they can prosper, enjoy their work and get the results they are after in life. The way I see it, shift happens so you might as well make it go your way.
I specialize in working with people who:
- have a business that has plateaued or is going backwards
- have done everything they are ‘supposed to do’ but still can’t get ahead
- have a business that needs to head in a new direction
- want to leverage time and expertise but don’t seem to be making progress
- have a clear vision but no-one else seems to get it (yet) or no-one else seems willing to pay for it
- have a clear vision but the steps in between are a bit overwhelming
- have crastination skills so advanced they have gone pro.
Here’s what’s in the toolbox.
- Coaching – personal strategy. Equally practical. What makes you tick (or not) and how to make it work better.
- Consulting – business strategy. The practical stuff. Nuts and bolts.
- Teaching - online courses and face-to-face workshops
- Speaking – group strategy. Leveraging ideas and insights. Shifting perspectives on a larger scale. Irreverent and fun but meaningful and purposeful at the same time.
The back story…
In case you’re interested.
- Owner/operator of several small service and manufacturing businesses
- Partner in a boutique marketing agency
- Publisher/developer of several websites and internet newsletters
- Consulting executive director of an international not-for-profit industry association in energy/transport
- Organiser/partner of several international conferences and seminars
- Sixteen years as a gaffer (lighting tech) in film and television
- Two years behind the scenes in professional theatre
It’s given me a great balance of creative and practical strategic experience that we can put to use in your business.</p>