Consultant and instructor
I have approx. 15 years of diverse experience working as a consultant and as a corporate professional dealing with strategy and related topics:
- As a consultant (10 years), I have transitioned from an Analyst to Executive Director, working with companies at different stages of development; the work was focused on M&A activities, strategy, financing, and similar, including companies from gambling, transportation, construction, banking, agriculture, and many other sectors;
- As a corporate professional (5 years in oil & gas industry), I worked on strategy formation and its formulation (for different organizational parts, or divisions, and on the consolidated strategy), while also in strategy implementation through preparation and approvals of investment projects of strategic importance;
- Now, I am working on establishing my own practice which gives me an entrepreneurial perspective on business as well;
I was lucky enough to refine my skills by working with other experts on numerous projects related to strategy:
a. Top executives from industry leaders: oil & gas, gambling, transportation, banking, etc.
b. Top consultants from Roland Berger, Kearney, or McKinsey;
c. Investment bankers from Lazard, Morgan Stanley, or Nomura;
d. Private Equity representatives, lawyers, etc.
Regarding my education, I completed the following studies:
- MSc in Organization and Management (Economics, Belgrade University, 2010) – final dissertation: Organizational redesign as a means for shareholders’ value creation;
- BSc in Finance, banking and insurance (Economics, Belgrade University, 2004) – final dissertation: Kinds and characteristics of investment funds;
And, I like practicing tai chi chuan, hiking and bowling.