Senior SAP Business Intelligence Consultant
After training as a computer science businessman, I have educated oneself to a network administrator at the chamber of industry and commerce. Then I completed the training to business computer scientist, which is synonymous with the master craftsman. As further qualification I have completed the advanced training business informatics at the chamber of Crafts. Currently I am studying Business Informatics at the University of Applied Science Wismar.
I have very good knowledge in Microsoft Office, as well as in Visual Basic (Application). I also have basic knowledge in ABAP and SAP Business Objects. In SAP Business Warehouse and Analysis Office I know myself well besides, I have extended basic knowledge in SAP ERP.
- Writen the book SAP BusinessObjects Analysis Office - The Comprehensive Guide
- Introduction of SAGE Office Line at the company Padcon GmbH and Jurchen Technology GmbH
- Programming a project planning and costing solution in the ERP system Alphaplan including time schedule
- Experience in development of process chains, queries and data extraction
- Development of an automated reporting for 18 branches
- Conception, training and Implementation of own solutions to business warehouse systems
- Experience in staff training and programming
- Know-how in systems implementation and project management
- Development of automated reporting with SAP BusinessObjects Analysis for Office