Headers, Footers and Page Numbers in Microsoft Word
A free video tutorial from Simon Sez IT
490,000+ Students | Wordwide Use 180 Countries |150+ Courses
4.5 instructor rating • 174 courses • 516,506 students
Learn more from the full courseMaster Microsoft Excel, Outlook and Word 2013 - 26 Hours
The Most Convenient Way to Boost Your Confidence And Learn MS Office 2013 Inside And Out—Quickly, No Travel or Classes.
38:45:29 of on-demand video • Updated September 2021
- Data entry, cell formatting, working with multiple worksheets and the “Ribbon” interface.
- Tips for mouse and touch screen users.
- Graphs and charts using templates or custom designs.
- SkyDrive and other tools for sharing work.
- Pivot tables and slicing.
- Working with flash fill.
- Bonus exercise files.
- Working with dates and times
- Calculating depreciation
- Averages, percentiles, and LINEST functions
- Inserting and formatting tables
- Sparklines and data bars
- Pivot charts
- Inserting images and videos directly from the internet
- Opening and editing PDFs
- Read mode, resume reading, object zoom, and collapsible headings
- Protecting data with back-up and AutoRecover
- Sharing work through email, blogs, and SkyDrive
- Document security and editing restrictions
- Setting up email accounts, POP and Gmail
- Using touch devices
- Importing contacts
- Calendar appointments and attachments
- Tasks and reminders
- Email signatures
- ‘Sneak a Peek’ and workspace customization
- RSS feeds
- Archiving and the Trust Center
- Spam and junk mail removal