Master Microsoft Excel, Outlook and Word 2013 - 26 Hours
- 36.5 hours on-demand video
- 11 articles
- 3 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Data entry, cell formatting, working with multiple worksheets and the “Ribbon” interface.
- Tips for mouse and touch screen users.
- Graphs and charts using templates or custom designs.
- SkyDrive and other tools for sharing work.
- Pivot tables and slicing.
- Working with flash fill.
- Bonus exercise files.
- Working with dates and times
- Calculating depreciation
- Averages, percentiles, and LINEST functions
- Inserting and formatting tables
- Sparklines and data bars
- Pivot charts
- Inserting images and videos directly from the internet
- Opening and editing PDFs
- Read mode, resume reading, object zoom, and collapsible headings
- Protecting data with back-up and AutoRecover
- Sharing work through email, blogs, and SkyDrive
- Document security and editing restrictions
- Setting up email accounts, POP and Gmail
- Using touch devices
- Importing contacts
- Calendar appointments and attachments
- Tasks and reminders
- Email signatures
- ‘Sneak a Peek’ and workspace customization
- RSS feeds
- Archiving and the Trust Center
- Spam and junk mail removal
- Microsoft Office 2013
Master the Ins and Outs of Microsoft Office 2013
- Spreadsheets with Excel 2013
- Emails and Calendars with Outlook 2013
- Documents with Word 2013
Contents and Overview
The course is designed for individuals and office professionals who need to master the capabilities of Microsoft Office 2013.
Through 26 hours of video lectures, you'll learn the essentials with these 3 popular courses:
- Excel 2013 Beginning/Intermediate: Create basic spreadsheets and use formulas for tracking expenses.
- Outlook 2013: Get organized with your emails and calendar so you can start getting more done.
- Word 2013: Create documents, embed videos, and set up for online collaboration for joint projects for school or work.
When you complete this course, you'll be well on your way to becoming a master at workplace efficiency with the tools available in Microsoft Office 2013.
What People Are Saying:
★★★★★ “The lesson is very clear. Easy to understand and perfect for beginners like me.” –Rachelle Deciembre
★★★★★ “It’s very straight forward from what I have seen so far. Great resource for someone who has never used excel with clear explanations.” -Jennifer Janczak
** Updated June 2017. Course transcripts now available.
- Microsoft Office users who are new to Microsoft Office or upgrading from a previous version
- Individuals and office professionals who need to master the capabilities of Microsoft Office 2013