Kafka Streams API - Quick Start
In this lecture, I will help you create your first Kafka Streams Application. The example is the most simple streaming application. However, it helps you understand the basic API structure and it's usage.
See you in the lecture.
Keep Learning Keep Growing.
Learn more from the full courseApache Kafka - Real-time Stream Processing (Master Class)
Processing Real-time Streams using Apache Kafka and Kafka Streams API - Start as Beginner to Finish as PRO
10:55:58 of on-demand video • Updated May 2021
- Apache Kafka Foundation and Kafka Architecture
- Creating Streams using Kafka Producer APIs
- Designing, Developing and Testing Real-time Stream Processing Applications using Kafka Streams Library
- Kafka Streams Architecture, Streams DSL, Processor API and Exactly Once Processing in Apache Kafka
- Auto-generating Java Objects from JSON Schema definition, Serializing, Deserializing and working with JSON messages without Schema Registry.
- Auto-generating Java Objects from AVRO Schema definition, Serializing, Deserializing and working with AVRO messages using Confluent Schema Registry.
- Unit Testing and Integration Testing your Kafka Streams Application.
- Supporting Microservices architecture and implementing Kafka Streams Interactive Query.