Strengthen Your Immune System with Tai Chi and Qi Gong
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to Udemy's top 3,000+ courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Mind-Body techniques to boost the immune system
Methods for deep relaxation
Skills for managing stress, anxiety and mood / depression
- Prevention against sickness and the common cold
- Mindfulness practice to be more productive
- Improved concentration
- 15 to 30 minutes a day - For all knowledge levels. Beginner and up!
The immune system is a network of cells, tissues and organs that work together to defend the body against foreign invaders that can cause infection (from The National Institute of Health website ). A compromised immune system can lead to the common cold, the flu, or other chronic health conditions and autoimmune diseases.
This short, easy to learn course developed by Tai Chi Master Ramel Rones fits into even the busiest lifestyle with tremendous health benefits. Breathing techniques and visualizations from Tai Chi, Yoga and Qi Gong foster deep levels of relaxation to reduce stress and anxiety, improve mood, and boost the immune system. Gentle stretching and strengthening exercises align and free the skeleton to create the best environment for the body and all of its systems so it can function at its highest potential, both mentally and physically
You will look forward to learning and practicing how to improve your health with this complete Mind-Body program specially designed to strengthen the immune system developed and taught by Master teacher Ramel Rones, best selling author of Sunrise Tai Chi and Sunset Tai Chi.
Each lecture is divided into two parts: learning the technique and guided practice.
Experience how 15 minutes a day can improve your quality of life!
- Students of all ages
- Anyone starting or looking for a new job
- Professionals with demanding schedules and deadlines
- Medical Professionals and Care Takers
- Anyone seeking gentle exercises combined with deep breathing and meditation
- Cancer patients and families going through or recovering from treatment