Find online courses made by experts from around the world.
Take your courses with you and learn anywhere, anytime.
Learn and practice real-world skills and achieve your goals.
In this course, we cover business strategies for social networks such as Pinterest, YouTube and Linkedin. Topics include driving traffic and leads to your website using Pinterest, producing viral content and engaging viewers on YouTube. In Linkedin for business, we discuss how to enhance your profile, build recommendations and drive traffic through groups and advertising.
Lesson 1 - Driving traffic to your website using Pinterest
1) The top traffic driver and leading source of online traffic: Pinterest
2) Building a Pinterest following
3) Showcase your business personality
4) Creating visual content
5) Buyer personas and insights
6) Creating a video gallery
7) Copyright and imagery
Lesson 2 - Linkedin for Business
1) Enhancing your personal and corporate profiles
2) Creating an in-depth company profile and utilizing the new products and services tabs
3) Building recommendations and testimonials for your brand
4) How to drive traffic through groups
5) Generating leads through Linkedin ads
6) Tracking and analytics for Linkedin company pages: measuring ROI
Lesson 3 - Using Online Video for Marketing- YouTube in all its glory
1) Getting creative with video
2) Tips and tricks for creating low cost and effective videos
3) Video editing, using the YouTube editor
4) Tracking and analytics, measuring the impact and ‘virality’ of your video
5) YouTube VS Vimeo
6) New social network to watch out for video: Vine
About The Instructor
Iba Masood is currently the account director, at the Australian based social media and web design firm, 3elements Digital. She is also a co-founder of Gradberry.com, and has received several awards for her work in digital marketing, including being nominated alongside international and regional marketing campaigns for the Internet Awards, for the Gradberry.com launch. She started Gradberry.com and The Fruit Bowl (a leading careers blog for students) with a $0 social media marketing budget. Iba is a recipient of the Cartier Women's Initiative Award, and has written for the Huffington Post on digital marketing and entrepreneurship.
Not for you? No problem.
30 day money back guarantee.
Learn on the go.
Desktop, iOS and Android.
Certificate of completion.
|Section 1: Driving traffic to your website using Pinterest|
1) The Power of Pinterest
2) Internet Users who use Social Network Tools
3) Pinterest Terminology: ‘Pin’ , ‘Repin’ and ‘Board’
1) Getting Started on Pinterest
2) 3 Brands and 3 Pinterest personalities
3) Why Pinterest Matters
4) Social Sharing on Pinterest
1) Driving Referral Trafiic
2) Gaining Followers
3) Buyer Personas
4) Content on Pinterest
5) Pinterest Marketing Strategies
|Section 2: LinkedIn for Business|
1) Establishing a Foundation
2) LinkedIn and Opportunities
3) LinkedIn Profiles
4) LinkedIn Checklists
5) Optimizing your profile
6) Getting your Networking
7) New Features
1) LinkedIn Company Pages
2) Top 10 Tips for LinkedIn
1) LinkedIn Groups
2) Creating an effective LinkedIn Group
3) LinkedIn Advertising
4) LinkedIn Page Insights
|Section 3: Using Online Video for Marketing - Youtube|
2) Developing Video Ideas
4) Recording Quality Video
1) The New Youtube One Channel
2) The Old Youtube Channel
3) Youtube Channel: Video Content Strategy
4) More Tips On Successful Switching
1) Youtube Analytics
2) Vimeo vs Youtube
3) Vine: The New Kid On The Block
4) Pinterest Video Galleries
The Gradberry Academy, by the leading skills and jobs website Gradberry.com, offers live, interactive courses in new and emerging industries to over 25,000 users from field experts. Current courses available are in social media, digital marketing, SEO, SEM, Google analytics and web design, and new courses are offered on a monthly basis at http://courses.gradberry.com/
For more info on gradberry, visit