Become an Articulate Storyline Ninja! Learn to build highly interactive online and mobile courses with Articulate Storyline 2. It’s simple enough for beginners, powerful enough for experts.
In this course you will learn to master the skills of creating engaging online training with Articulate Storyline! We will cover everything from A-Z...learn how to start a course, create your own content, make it interactive and engaging, use variables and triggers and then publish to a Learning Management System, mobile device or website.
In this course, you will learn:
• Starting a new project
• Scenes vs Pages
• Working with Page Level Content
• Creating your own visuals within Storyline
• Working with media (External images, video & audio)
• Customizing the theme and player
• Animation basics
• Create drag and drop interactions
• Working with Storyline triggers to create interactivity
• Using variables for advance interactivity
• Creating quizzes and question banks
• Publishing your course for an LMS or mobile devices
• Building interactive games & interactions within Articulate Storyline
With Jeff as your Sensei, you will become a certified Ninja of Storyline in no time!
Jeff has 10+ years experience in the digital learning and media industry. Currently he CEO and Head Trainer/Sensei at Learning Dojo, a company dedicated to training you to become a software ninja in a variety of software eLearning and web related. Jeff has also been the Product Development Manager for eLearning Brothers with responsibility for the design, development, and management over their world-class digital learning templates library building templates in Storyline, Studio ’13, Captivate, Adobe Edge Animate, Lectora, HTML5, Flash and more. Prior to his work at eLearning Brothers, Jeff was the Design & Professional Services Manager for CallidusCloud’s online eLearning authoring tool Litmos Author. Jeff is a regular conference speaker and industry leader regarding eLearning technologies such as TinCan API (xAPI), Articulate Storyline, Adobe Edge Animate, Captivate, Camtasia, HTML 5, and Flash.