Amazon FBA vs. eBay Selling
- 34 mins on-demand video
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to Udemy's top 3,000+ courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- By the end of this course, you will understand the key differences between eBay and Amazon as selling venues and how you can make money with this knowledge.
- Pen and paper to take notes.
- An eagerness to learn this exciting & proven business.
If you've been an eBay seller for any length of time, the questions always hits you...
Would this item sell better on eBay, or on Amazon?
I started selling on eBay in February 1999 and on Amazon and Yahoo Auctions in 2000.
Seeing these two giants evolve over the years has given me a great perspective and understanding of how to profit from each website, and in it's own way.
In this course, you'll learn how - by just knowing these key differences - you can profit tremendously.
You'll also discover:
- Differences in the types of listings these sites offer and how you can profit from these differences
- Differences in terms of the customers on each site - specifically in regards to how they buy, what they expect, their feedback, the community, demographics, etc.
- The different and unique ways each site partners with sellers
You'll also get real-world examples (from my own recent listings) of how I have profited nicely, using this knowledge to create arbitrage profits.
- I show you an example of a product you can buy on Amazon for about $25 and sell for up to $70 on eBay.
- In another case, I show you how you can often get up to 50% more for an
item, just by selling it on Amazon instead of on eBay. (using my
"real-world" listings as an example)
Think of it as "knowledge and marketplace arbitrage" and now you can benefit from these real-world strategies!
- Anyone who wants to make money on eBay and Amazon.
- Students from any level are welcome!
Enjoying this course?
I sometimes get questions from students about how to leave a review for the course.
This video walks you through the simple steps to posting a review for this course.
Your review will be seen by future students and it is where you get to tell future students what you thought about this course.
Your honest reviews are greatly appreciated!
As one of my students, you are entitled to student discounts on ALL of my other courses.
This lecture includes coupons for some of my most popular eBay / Amazon courses and also shows you how to get discounts on all my other courses.
I'm here for your success!