BASICS, ADVANCE, ULTRA ADVANCE, PORTRAIT RETOUCHING, VIDEO EDITING, SPECIAL EFFECTS, PSD FILES WITH EXPLANATION - ALL OF THIS IN ONE SINGLE COURSE
This course is designed for ABSOLUTE BEGINNERS, and I strongly believe that at the end of this course you want to use these skills as a Professional.
What will you learn?
1. The basics of Photoshop, Navigation, Brushes, Selection
2. To use 25 main tools and over 60 variants of the same
3. Camera Raw Editing - The true professionals do 50% of editing with Camera Raw.
4. Adobe Bridge, complete guide - Save over 30% time in organizing and maintaining 1000s of images, use that time for creative work
5. Layers - The details of layers will give you a cutting edge as a Photoshop artist
6. Non Destructive Image Adjustment methods
7. To create special effects with PSD files
8. Masking, women's hair or a furry toy you can make it transparent
9. Add Text effects that challenge even the professionals
10. Edit videos and add all the magical color correction to videos too. (Need Photoshop CC, CS6 extended)
11. Type - you will be able to create layouts from business card to a newspaper page (with project file)
11. You will get the benefits of my 20+ years experience to add efficiency to talent.
Simple Retouching images to make them qualify for cover pages of magazines
In this section you will learn special techniques to retouch portraits, Removing spots from face, making skin silky smooth without loosing natural texture, add make up, change color of eyes. Bleach yellow teeth.
The techniques and sequence of the topic is arranged to transform you from a Student to a Professional.
The length of this course is massive compare to most of other courses, its over 25 Hours, but that should not bother you, You can choose how far you want to go, what level of expertise you want to achieve, You want to learn to have fun with image editing for your Facebook post, or you want to develop skills as a creative professional and charge good money for your skills, or super shine at your job interview.
More over you will need this course even in future as a reference guide, all professionals need that, Anyone claiming that you will learn Photoshop in x days is an absolute lie.
There are over 20 challenging PSD project files included - All those are backed up by video explanations layer by layer. Initially these projects look like impossible task, only to surprise you to see that it's just a magical secret that very few are aware of.
You will need
You do NOT need
You can install Bridge from the Creative cloud panel, Bridge is not just a browser, it works as image management station. As a Photoshop artist or a Graphic designer you will have to deal with 1000s of images, it could be a toughest of the task to keep record of these images, pull out and deliver it on demand, collaborate with other team members who are working on same project together.
Therefore do not ignore Bridge it is more than you must have imagined about Adobe Bridge.
Started career as an assistant to a fashion photographer, and moved to join a reputed advertising agency as a junior commercial artist. With over a 20 years of experience today I run my own studio as g16studios in Bangalore. Before starting this studio I served to Myntra and Flipkart two of the top e-commerce sites in India as head of Photography department. With a team of over 100 photographers and Photoshop editors I have shot over few million images in last couple of years.
I use Photoshop almost every day, if not for editing my customers images then for Fine art as collection.