In this course you will learn how to get up and running with Premiere Pro CC. We will cover the following:
* How to import clips and create a timeline
* How to expand tracks and adjust the opacity of video clips and volume of audio clips - and how to do fades.
* How to use the tools that will make up 99% of your work in Premiere Pro
* How to edit with green screen and use the Ultra Key effect
* Important shortcuts you'll use to make editing in Premiere Pro easier and faster
* Creating graphics for video in Photoshop for beginners - to give your videos a professional looking edge
* the best export settings for uploading to YouTube
* Creating a professional looking thumbnail for YouTube
Welcome to the course! We're going ot have fun and learn the down-and-dirty basics of using Premiere Pro and Photoshop!
Importing video clips, images, and sounds is easy in Premiere Pro. Also - you don't need to use all the tools. In this section I'll show you the most used tools in Premiere Pro!
Simple graphics created in Photoshop and simple effects will add a professional touch to your videos and add a great deal of credibility. Here I'll show you how to get started importing images and applying basic effects.
In the second half of the Photoshop section of this guide, we'll create and add a "bug" to brand our videos. This is a simple and fun touch and will show us more about how to use Photoshop.
Here we'll learn how to use Photoshop to create a professional thumbnail for YouTube. This will draw the viewers eye and make your video more clickable!
I have working as a graphic designer, video editor, animator, web developer, and web designer for over a decade for some of the biggest companies in the country. I work mostly with the Adobe Creative Suite - but have a great deal of experience with Apple software and free software like Blender and Gimp.