The exact meaning of Soft Skills can arguably be a challenge to explain. It can be used to refer to people skills, interpersonal skills, emotional intelligence, communication, problem solving or self confidence, to mention but a few. This course will try to discuss 10 of such skills. With our 10 Soft Skills You Need Udemy course you will better understand the importance of developing a set of soft skills. Research has shown that 85% of an individual's success can be attributed to a well developed set of soft skills, while technical skills only account for the remaining 15%
Adam Kharchoufa is a qualified psychologist. Before he changed career to psychology and personal development Adam worked for 10 years training and coaching employees in some of the largest global financial institutions in the world. His mission is to deliver maximum learning value to students interested in improving or acquiring key soft skills such as communication, leadership, management, productivity, emotional intelligence, well-being, problem solving, creativity, conflict resolution and other intangible skills.