CISSP, CISM, and PMP training - 490,000+ Enrollments
Why should I get certified?
Getting certified is really a smart career move, it can help you advance your career and get ahead in life.
There are over 760,000 open jobs in Cyber Security in the US.
Just in 2020 and 2021, 263,000 new people joined the cybersecurity workforce, and the open jobs still increased by 17,000
• CISSP: The average CISSP salary in the US is $125,000 a year, and there are 140,000 open CISSP jobs in the US.
• CISM: The average CISM salary in the US is $137,000 a year, and there are 58,000 open CISM jobs in the US.
• CC: The average Certified Cyber security professional salary in the US is $119,000 a year, and there are 760,000 open jobs in cybersecurity in the US.
• PMP: The average PMP salary in the US is $120,000 a year, and there are 200,000 open PMP jobs in the US.
Why should I use your courses for my certification studying?
Passing your certification exams, in my opinion, is all about having the right approach and materials. I will teach you both.
What is Thor Teaches?
Thor Teaches is an online training company founded by Thor Pedersen.
We are focused on teaching IT, Cyber Security, and Project management certifications and our CISSP, CC, and CISM courses are both the “Best Selling” and “Highest Rated” courses on Udemy, with over 490,000 enrollments from 190+ countries.
We think our courses are fantastic but don't just take our word for it.
Here's what some of our other students have to say about them:
· Thor's videos played a major factor in my ability to pass I cannot recommend them enough. (Blair, 5-stars).
· Rainbow and Unicorns Thank you Thor for your lectures and valuable insights of each topic. I passed CISM exam today. (Amit, 5-stars).
· I passed the CISSP with the ISC Book and Thor's lectures and practice questions. Enough said (Warren, 5-stars).
· Thor's lessons got me to pass my CISSP on first attempt, now for the CISM. Consistent quality across his boot camps. (Ryan, 5-stars).
· This content helped me pass my CISSP first time. It was the main material I used for studying. Very helpful. (Duncan, 5-stars).
· I recently passed my CC exam and this course has been an amazing resource to be prepared for the certification exam.. (Valdet, 5-stars).
· I studied for the CC with this course and passed. I absolutely recommend it. (Lezly, 5-stars)
How should I start my certification studying?
1. Find the materials you need.
• CISSP: I normally recommend 1-2 good video courses, 1-2 good books, 1,500-3,500 easy/mid questions and 1,000-1,500 hard questions. **
• CISM: I recommend 1 good video course, the CISM AIO book, and the ISACA CISM QAE questions.
• PMP: I recommend 1 good video course, Rita’s PMP book, the PMBOK, and 1,000-2,000 practice questions.
• CC: I recommend 1 good video course and 200-1,500+ practice questions.
2. Build a study plan and commit to it. **
3. Learn to deconstruct questions and find the keywords and indicators. **
4. Time management on the exam. **
** I cover these in my free CISSP study course.
Let us help YOU get certified.