CISSP, CISM, and PMP training - 255,000+ Enrollments
What is Thor Teaches?
Thor Teaches is an online training company founded by Thor Pedersen.
We are focused on teaching IT, Cyber Security, and Project management certifications
Why should I get certified?
Getting certified is really a smart career move, it can help you advance your career and get ahead in life.
• CISSP: The average CISSP salary in the US is $125,000 a year and there are 120,000 open CISSP jobs in the US.
• CISM: The average CISM salary in the US is $137,000 a year and there are 42,000 open CISM jobs in the US.
• PMP: The average PMP salary in the US is $120,000 a year and there are 200,000 open PMP jobs in the US.
Why should I use your courses for my certification studying?
Passing your certification exams, we believe, is all about having the right approach and materials. We will teach you both.
Our CISSP and CISM courses are the “Best Selling” and “Highest Rated” CISSP and CISM courses on Udemy, with over 250,000 enrollments from 180+ countries.
We think our courses are fantastic but don't just take our word for it.
Here's what some of our other students have to say about them:
· Thor's videos played a major factor in my ability to pass I cannot recommend them enough. (Blair, 5-stars).
· I passed the CISSP with the ISC Book and Thor's lectures and practice questions. Enough said (Warren, 5-stars).
· This content helped me pass my CISSP first time. It was the main material I used for studying. Very helpful. (Duncan, 5-stars).
· This course assisted me in successfully passing the CISSP Exam. Highly recommend. (Patrick, 5-stars).
· Hi Thor, I used your test and videos and passed the exam at first attempt. (Shan, 5-stars)
How should I start my certification studying?
#1 Find the materials you need.
For the CISSP: We normally recommend 1-2 good video courses, 1-2 good books, 1,500-3,500 easy/mid questions and 1,000-1,500 hard questions. **
For the CISM: We recommend 1 good video course, the CISM AIO book, and the ISACA CISM QAE questions.
For the PMP: We recommend 1 good video course, Rita’s PMP book, the PMBOK, and 1,000-2,000 practice questions.
#2 Build a study plan and commit to it. **
#3 Learn to deconstruct questions and find the keywords and indicators. **
#4 Time management on the exam. **
** We cover these in our free CISSP study course. **
Let us help YOU get certified.