My philosophy is that Meditation, Yoga & Tai Chi are simple to learn and to practice. And the benefits for every person (and the world community) are amazingly powerful and positive. With consistent practice, you are guaranteed to change your life for the better.
We hope you start soon and recommend it to others.
Mordy Levine, the founder of Meditation for Wellbeing, has been practicing or teaching meditation, karate, yoga, and/or Tai Chi since 1979.
Mordy holds the following instructor certifications:
· 2nd degree Black Belt - Shotokan Karate of America (1987).
· Yoga Instructor certification - United States Yoga Association (2000).
· Certified Meditation Instructor (RYT200 Yoga Alliance).
· Tai Chi & Chi Kung Certification – Sifu Gary Tong, Yang Style.
· Certified Meditation Instructor - Sifu Gary Tong.
· Yoga Instructor certification - Vinyasa Yoga instructor (RYT200, Yoga alliance, Fox Yoga).
Mordy is the creator of the Meditation Pro Series that teaches meditation for different conditions that affect Western civilization (e.g. stress, insomnia, weight issues, smoking, etc.).
He leads seminars throughout the US as well as corporate environments so both employee and employers can learn to work and live happier lives.
His appreciation and respect for the Eastern tradition is his motivation for teaching others.
He strives to provide students with the practical knowledge and meditation tools that can lead them to a happier state of mind and reduced stress in their daily life.
Mordy has earned an MBA from University of Chicago Graduate School of Business and a BA from Brandeis University.