Mammoth Interactive is a company that was formed in 2008 by John Bura. Mammoth Interactive has produced games for the iPhone, iPad, XBOX 360 and more. Their games have been sponsored by highly esteemed companies such as Nickelodeon.
Mammoth Interactive has a long history of providing support to other developers. Mammoth Interactive has been contracted to produce epic soundtracks, addicting levels, rock solid programming and business development.
What makes John a good teacher?
- I have released over 40 games and apps that have done very well in the app store.
- I run a company called Mammoth Interactive, so I am actively in the field building apps and making money.
- I have been teaching since 2002.
- I personally love learning online, and my life is much better because I have learned online rather than a classroom.
- I am one of the top 10 highest grossing Udemy teachers.
- I have been a Udemy instructor since 2011.
- I make sure people learn how to make money from their creations.
- I have over 300’000 students worldwide.