Luc de Ceuster, MSc, PMP
General Manager @ De Ceuster Academy
Luc De Ceuster obtained his Masters degree in Engineering from the Belgian Royal Military Academy in 1982. In 2001, he obtained the Master Certificate in Project Management from the AT&T School of Business and Technology and his PMP certification from the Project Management Institute.
During his career, he fulfilled different functions in different industries like construction, military, aviation and ICT and was involved in Project Management for over 35 years starting from team member to Senior Project Manager in AT&T.
From 2006 he is running APraCom in the Czech Republic and providing Project Management and Soft Skills Training for companies and is teaching at the University of New York in Prague (UNYP), The Anglo-American University (AAU), City University of Seattle (CityU), University of Finance and Administration (VŠFS) and in both the Undergraduate and Graduate programs. He has been providing consultancy to different companies related to Project Management, Operations and Organization.
From 2018 he started with De Ceuster Academy with the goal to provide a complete project management program in the Czech Republic and Europe and beyond.
· Focus on Project Success. Tools and Techniques for successful projects, 2010
· Focus Earned Value Management for Projects, 2010
· Focus on Risk Management for Projects, 2010
· Inertial Navigation Systems, in development, 1996
· Reciprocating engines for aircraft (Dutch and French), 1994
· Introduction to Inertial Navigation Systems (Dutch and French), 1994
· Air Data Computers (Dutch and French), 1995
· Pneumatic Instruments for Aircraft (Dutch and French), 1996
· Gyroscopic Instruments for Aircraft (Ditch and French), 1993
· Flight Management Systems for Bae 146, 1996
· Electronic Flight Instrument Systems for Bae 146, 1996
· Inertial Navigation System as basis for Attitude management system of