Digital Marketing Manager | Agency & Teaching Background
After teaching professionally with Teach for America, I've worked in digital marketing and marketing consulting for the last 5 years. In that time:
- I was recognized as a top digital marketing expert at my Boston and Rhode Island based agency.
- I managed a team recognized as a North American Google Premiere Partner Award Finalist for Growing Businesses Online.
- I generated millions of dollars in revenue for my clients with my campaigns, and worked in more than 13 unique industries.
- I managed multi-million dollar marketing budgets.
- I taught a seminar course at College of the Holy Cross on an Introduction to Online Marketing. My team of students completed the Google Ad Grants Online Marketing Challenge and were each recognized with a Top Marketer Certificate.
- I'm currently pursuing an MBA with a focus in marketing from the #1 online MBA program in the country, Kelley Direct through Indiana University.
- I work pursuing my passion for educational equity at a Boston educational technology company.
I'm passionate about education, marketing, and technology. I look forward to helping you growth hack your business through online channels.