A professional Arabic tutor & Tajweed Rules of Qur'an.
I'm a native in teaching Modern Standard Arabic (MSA) & Egyptian Colloquial Arabic (ECA) and Tajweed Rules of Qur'an.
I teach Practical Tajweed to recite Quran very well and with beautifully Sounds, I have two narrations for reading Quran of (Shu'bah and Hafs) 'An 'Aasim Ijazah (Certification)
Qualifications & Experience
• Worked at Center Tibyan for Non-Arabic speaking(Feb2015-Sep2015).
• Worked at "Ajyal institute" for Non-Native speakers(Since Jan 2016-Jan 2017).
• Since May 2015-Currently working an Arabic Tutor for Non-native speakers (Freelance-online)
• Since May 2015-Currently, Working at "Ikhlas Education Centre"_In England as a Quran Teacher.
• Since Feb 2017-Currently,
• Since January 2019-Currently. Working at "BeinQuran"_ as an Arabic & Quran Teacher (Online)
• Since January 2019-Currently. Working at "HLAcademy"_ as an Arabic & Quran Teacher & Instructor & Administrative Coordinator at HLAcademy (Online)
• Currently, Doing my master (Currículum and Methods Educational) at Arabic teacher for Non-Native Speakers, at Faculty of graduate studies for education - Cairo University
• Have Special Diploma at Preparing Arabic teacher for Non-Native speakers at Faculty of graduate studies for education - Cairo University, 2017.
• Have General Diploma at Preparing Arabic teacher for Non-Native speakers at Faculty of Graduate Studies for Education - Cairo University, 2015.
• Have a Bachelor's degree Arabic Language, Literature and Islamic Sciences, and I have certificates in Teaching Arabic as a Foreign Language from DarUlom.
In teaching Modern Standard Arabic (MSA), Egyptian Colloquial Arabic (ECA), Syrian Colloquial Arabic (SCA), Arabic for Academic Purposes (AAP), Special program to improve your pronunciation and recite the Noble Qurán for non-native speakers. Through:
# Virtual Classroom.
# Free textbooks and learning materials, such as:
- Kalimny Araby to learn (ECA).
- Syrian Colloquial Arabic to learn (SCA).
- 'Alemny Al'arabia to learn (MSA).
- Al'arabia Bayna Yadaik to learn (MSA).
- Al-Kitab Al-Asasi to learn (MSA).
# Videos, Voices, Programs and Games.
# Clear and simple explanations, through many examples.
# Good at helping you grasp grammar, in Arabic and at developing your vocabulary.
Adaptation to the specific needs of my students: help on a particular question, conversation or program to improve Modern Standard Arabic (MSA) & Egyptian Colloquial Arabic (ECA) and Levantine Colloquial Arabic (LCA), whatever your age is. Through my method, you will learn to think in Arabic and this is the key to fluency.
Looking forward to helping you, Jihad.