Leadership Development Coach
Ganesh is a leadership skill development consultant, Executive Coach and a Social Entrepreneur engaged in employability education.
A Fulbright Fellow on Leadership in Management from Carnegie Mellon University in Pittsburgh, USA and an MBA in Finance and Marketing from XIM Bhubaneswar, Ganesh is also a Marshall Goldsmith Certified Executive Coach.
Corporate / Consulting / entrepreneurial experience over the last 19 years with the following organizations:
o ThoughtWorks Technologies India Pvt. Ltd.
o SkillTrain Training & Consultancy India Pvt. Ltd.
o Boston Consulting Group
o Godrej Group India & Kenya
o CRISIL Ltd.
o Reliance Webstores Ltd.
o Xavier Institute of Management, Bhubaneswar
o Everonn Systems India Ltd.
o IMS Learning Resources India Pvt. Ltd
o Johnson & Johnson
o McKinsey Knowledge Centre
o Kohinoor Technical Institute
· Coaching the middle and senior leadership team at L & T – TIIC on DC2 competencies.
· Coaching the Senior Management, Mentors and senior leaders at ThoughtWorks Technologies on building and operating a new talent incubation programme for Technologists.
· Coached the Founder’s team at Everonn Systems on setting up a technology-enabled learning business.
· Coached the leadership team at XIMB in commencing and operating India’s first video conference based management education programme.
· Coached the Training Head at McGraw-Hill Asia Pacific on customizing and delivering talent development programmes in India.